Small Business Website Design In Boulder, Colorado
Every Business Needs a Website
It doesn’t matter if your business sells B2B, only provides a small set of services or hasn’t opened yet, you still need a website. A website is more than just a place for you to sell your services or products—it’s a great way for you to create trust with potential customers.
Imagine for a moment that you want to hire someone to fix your car, you’ve heard of two auto shops from friends but are not sure which to choose. You Google them and discover that only one business has a website, their site shows testimonials from their customers and has a phone number you can call. The other business has one or two reviews on a Yelp page that has never been updated by the business owner. Who would you call?
The reality is that most customers are going to research your business online before they pick up a phone to call you. A website is the best first step you can take to build trust with your potential customers.
We try to make our process as flexible as possible to ensure that we meet your individual needs. If you’re already familiar with websites then we’ll adjust our costs and consulting accordingly. If you’re brand new to this we’ll take time to assess your needs and answer any questions you might have.
Here is an example of our standard process for small businesses.
- Consultation: We meet with you to discover what you are looking for in a website.
- Proposal: We draft a contract that outlines the specifics of your project.
- Design: Once the contract is signed we start designing by creating mini mock-ups (vignettes) of how your website will look.
- Content: While we work on finalizing the design we also help you put compile the content, images and other elements of your websites.
- Layout: Once a design is finalized and the content is assembled we’ll layout your website and send it to you for review.
- Launch: When you are completely satisfied with the website we launch the website for you.
Affordable Website Design
A website doesn’t have to cost you thousands of dollars, but it certainly can. If this is your first website then keep it simple. Even a one page website is enough to appear in search results on Google. Small sites like this can cost as little as $500 and can provide your potential customers with all the information they need.
A good website grows over time based on the needs of the business. That’s why we use WordPress to build out small business websites. WordPress is a very popular CMS (Content Management System) that is free, regularly updated and easy to use. If you can use Word then you can update your WordPress site yourself!
Are you ready to design your new website? If so, contact us now and we’ll set up a time for our free consultation.
Our Website Portfolio
View our portfolio to see a full list of the small business websites we have designed. Below are some of the most recent sites we’ve completed. Click on each tile to see a full description of the project, and to see the impact the new website has had on the business!
Based in Boulder, Colorado
Our office is located in Boulder, Colorado. Boulder is a hub for technology and start-ups, and we’ve been lucky to receive amazing support from the community, with over 75% of our clients being local to the Boulder/Denver area! Working with local clients is great for a number of reasons:
- Face-to-face meetings – It can be hard to brainstorm and plan over the phone, and sometimes an in person meeting is just the right solution.
- Same Timezone – We’re here 9:00-5:00 Monday-Friday. Chances are, if you need help, we’ll be online! No need to wait overnight for every response.
- We like our clients! We’ve been fortunate to have amazing clients, and develop lasting connections that benefit both us and them (personally and professionally). It’s rewarding to have so many nearby, where we can meet them for happy hour or drop-in just to say hi.
Where Can I Learn More About WordPress?
WordPress is an amazingly flexible platform, and unless your a large eCommerce store, chances are good that WordPress is the right solution for your business. Educating yourself about WordPress can help you make sure that your website is successful. It can also help you avoid bad agencies or freelancers who might try to lie to you.
- The official WordPress Knowledgebase.
- How to use WordPress’ visual editor (WYSIWYS)
- Definitions for most general WordPress Terms