Magento doesn’t provide an easy way to generate a large number of SKUs. I wanted to post a (primitive) script I created based off Ryan Anthony’s Magento 1 Gist. This script is useful for benchmarking performance or testing features that might be affected by a large catalog.
- Comparison of Shopify’s Automotive Parts Finder Plugins (Year Make Model Search)
- How to Create a Subscription Website on Shopify
- Magento 2.3 – Fix GraphQL Does Not Reflect Catalog Rule Discounts
- Extending GraphQL Endpoints in Magento 2
- Magento 2.3 / WordPress – Fix Cannot process definition to array for type tinytext