Magento doesn’t provide an easy way to generate a large number of SKUs. I wanted to post a (primitive) script I created based off Ryan Anthony’s Magento 1 Gist. This script is useful for benchmarking performance or testing features that might be affected by a large catalog.
- Magento 2 – Fix Braintree PayPal Express Incorrect Shipping Address
- How To Build a Mobile App for your Business Conference
- Magento 2: Fix Bug When Changing Attribute Catalog Input Type From Swatch to Dropdown
- Workaround for Magento 2 Admin Grid Stuck Spinning or Loading
- Comparing Magento Subscription Platforms