- Subscriptions by ReCharge (https://apps.shopify.com/subscription-payments)
ReCharge provides the opportunity for merchants to easily change existing products into monthly subscriptions with configurable delivery and cut-off dates, inventory forecasting, and order management. ReCharge also offers robust customer and admin portals. Additionally, ReCharge is a mobile responsive platform all the way through the checkout flow.
Some of the key highlights are:
- Includes over 20 out-of-the-box integrations
- Offers enhanced analytics
- Customizable theme engine
- Upselling and Cross-selling
- Custom solutions with API
- Dedicated API Slack channel
- Expert documentation is provided
- Webhooks and workflows are available to connect all parts of your business in real-time
- Data exports from ReCharge to other platforms
- Automated marketing and fulfillment
- Locksmith (https://apps.shopify.com/locksmith)
Locksmith is a relatively basic app. It entails just 2 things: a lock and a key.
Locksmith permits you to put a “lock” on specific items including collections, prices, products, shopping carts, and pages. Only those that have the key can access the restricted data.
You can create a key by choosing from numerous conditions. As an example, you can establish a key so consumers can access locked data only if they are signed in.
Many Shopify stores utilize this app to conceal their wholesale products from retail customers. This app is also used for safety and security purposes, special deals, or IP blocking.
- Yotpo (https://apps.shopify.com/yotpo-social-reviews)
Yotpo is an official Shopify partner with greater than 1,200 reviews in the Shopify App store. By connecting Yotpo to your Shopify store, you can produce consumer testimonials, advertising, loyalty programs, and recommendations to build trust, drive traffic, and also increase conversions.
- Automatic Account Invites (https://apps.shopify.com/automatic-account-invites)
The Automatic Account Invites app sends account invites to customers once they are imported. You can use the Bulk Invite tool to send all migrated customers an account invite or send based on specific customer groups. Our clients love the site link too included with the advanced plan. The site link tool allows the placement of a link on the login page that customers can use to send themselves an invite. This is highly useful for customers who come back to your site after a Magento to Shopify migration is complete.
- Back In Stock: Customer Alerts (https://apps.shopify.com/back-in-stock)
The Back in Stock app makes it easy for customers to sign up for an email or text message alert. When products are restocked the customers are alerted instantly to bring them back to your store and complete their purchase.
- Shogun Landing Page Builder (https://apps.shopify.com/shogun)
Shogun is an awesome drag-and-drop visual editor created to build landing pages, blogs, and product pages. If you are familiar with WordPress theme builders, then Shogun will be an easy transition. Shogun has a very user-friendly interface and offers a ton of features:
- Smart Search & Instant Search (https://apps.shopify.com/searchanise)
All-in-one advanced eCommerce search & suggestions solution. When customers search, an instant and mobile responsive menu widget shows suggested products as they type. Some of the most prominent features of this app are:
- Smart and instant search
- Autofilter through search results and collections
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Analytics and reports
- Personalized search suggestions
- Live price, in-stock status, and product previews
- Spellcheck and typo correction
- “Did you mean” suggestions if nothing is found
- Auto Filters through search results and collections
- Handy and user-friendly filters by colors and sizes
- Recommendation blocks
- Built-in style editor and raw CSS
- Editing or translating of any widget elements
- API documentation for developers
- DataFeedWatch (https://apps.shopify.com/datafeedwatch)DataFeedWatch offers enhanced product visibility, increased conversion rates and an overall a boost in your campaign results. This apps integrates with Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Ads, Bing Shopping, Instagram Shopping, and eBay shopping. DataFeedWatch also connects to over 1,000 shopping channels such as:
- Google Shopping
- Facebook Dynamic Ads