We are proud to announce that our CEO Alan Barber has passed the Laravel Certification exam!
The Laravel certification tests a developer’s knowledge on a wide variety of topics related to building web applications with Laravel. A developer who has passed this exam is familiar with the framework’s capabilities, best practices, and the suite of ready-made packages and built-in features.
The exam covers:
- Building REST APis with Laravel
- Using Laravel to store information in a MySQL or PostgresSQL database
- Developing scheduled tasks (cron) with Laravel
- Configuring hosting environments to support Laravel
- Using Laravel to develop unit and browser tests
- Developing responsive websites with Laravel.
- Laravel’s built-in support for email, sms notifications, slack notifications, and web sockets.
- Much more!
As a team we are excited to see who takes and passes the Laravel exam next. You can learn more about the Laravel Certification by vising the website here: https://laravel.com/certification/
Cadence Labs is a Laravel development agency based in Boulder, Colorado. We offer a number of services related to Laravel development including maintenance of existing Laravel based applications and development of new applications using this impressively powerful framework. If you need help, contact us for a free consultation or estimate.